Sunday 20 February 2011

MeEt BrEnDa.....

Our kitchen extension continues, each week, bit by bit, more, of our kitchen comes together..
The Rayburn was fitted, a few weeks ago...
BRENDA I've decided to call her..
She's lovely right..? sadly not in use at present though, as she has to be 'commissioned' which I think sounds a little like a 'passing out parade' for Rayburn's....Anyway, anyway, anyway,.. It's a safety thing, you have to do before you can use them apparently....


Doing the FUN bit now, which is, choosing the colours, tiles, handles etc..

So as Brenda sits proudly in our kitchen, I can't stop looking at her...
Funny thing is I have absolutely NO idea how to cook on one... I do hope it's easy??


2 comments:

Sea Angels said...

I love her already..she is beautiful oh I am sooo pleased for you...so pleased have a lovely week.
Lynn xxx

Betsy Jarvis said...

Brenda looks simply scrumptious!!....and I love the fact that you have given her a name!!