Sunday 10 May 2009

Work in progress..............

So.... a friend & I decided a while ago it would be a really good idea... to have a handmade... vintage.. bits n bobs.. craft fair thingy... (Yer I know... we're still working on the title...!)
with a group of us girlies that make handmade goodies, & like all things vintage...

Annnnyway... this fair thingy seemed like a really good idea at the time...
You know how it is, been inspired, like making things, seen something in a magazine..... bla bla bla... (sound familiar?)

Am now frantically getting pieces together... &, being a Scorpio is not always a good thing, we are perfectionists... absolute piggin nitemare... !!!

Everything has to have a theme, rusty wire baskets for items to go in, brown luggage labels for pricing, cake stands for displaying things on... Oooo... it goes on & on...

So far on my check list... (another Scorpio thing...!!)

Retro note-lets check
Lavender Hearts check
Button brooches check
Vintage note-lets check.
Fabric Journals check...ish run out of cotton!!
Heart Shaped blackboards check
Vintage note-lets check
Cards .....?
Chicken wire notice boards check...ish paint still drying...
Rose scented hearts ...?

2 comments:

Flower Girl said...

Hi Marion, Thanks so much for your comments/suggestions - "to blog or not to blog?" that is the question!! You've inspired me to post again today - thank you! Your craft fair thingy sounds great - where/when will it be? Rebecca x

Sea Angels said...

I know they will all be beautiful, and gorgeous....I'm glad about S magazine....don't usually say it but 'I told you so !!!!' and I am pleased to say it ha ha
Hugs Lynn xx
I could not be more pleased, you have brightend up my evening xx