Sunday 31 May 2009

Up with the lark.......

So, I was up with the lark this morning, poor Alfie didn't even get out of his bed to greet me, he lifted his little, chocolate, furry head & looked up at me, as if to say, 'are you mad, just look at the time...! '
My mission today, (should I choose to accept it...!) was to go to our local car boot sale, to see what goodies there were...
As always, you do have to poke about a bit to find things, I find the best bits, are stuffed in crumbled old cardboard boxes, or nestled between old clothing or a dusty old lamp shade etc...
Annnyway... I was home drinking a mug of tea by 9am... with Alfie curled up between my feet... O happy days..

So here are some of the things I bought, & the best bit of course, is that they'll all most certainly be made into something else to enjoy, & I didn't even spend a fiver... talk about a credit crunch day out...!!


Some lovely postcards & photo's


Various children's books, I just love these old images...







Lovely old frame & picture




1 comment:

Louise said...

The illustrations are so lovely, and definitely from my era! x