Friday 21 October 2011

MoVinG FoReWoRd.....

Not sure how you do move foreword...

People keep saying... "time"..

Others say "routine"..

I've tried both.. not sure either of them really work....


I feel like the world is carrying on all around me at the moment...

Like I'm in some sort of dream..

People keep saying every one's grief is different.. & everyone deals with it different..

I'm just trying to get threw each day, as best I can...


You may remember me telling you a while back that a group of us, hand make things, whilst a few others of us collect vintage finds, flea market finds,

& thrift a bit...


Well, a few years ago we decided to all get together & hold a few fairs...

Starting off small & growing slowly....

We're called HANDMAID & VINTAGE & I'm the organiser...


I have gathered some very talented people, with some beautiful handmades, & some fabulous finds, all different, all unique & all well made, to find out more, about their work & finds, please hop over to our other BLOG



I've been trying to make things, & collect things, it's been at times a blessing

Because you can loose yourself for a hour or too....



I do hope if you have the time, you'll be able to join us on














1 comment:

Poppy said...

I would love to be able to come to the fair!

I just take day by day! I'm sure you will find your own way of coping.

Lou xxx