Wednesday 1 June 2011

Grrr.....

Day 4 with NO mobile phone!!! That's right, I SAID day 4 with NO mobile phone!!!!!!

the service & aftercare from APPLE has been appalling!!!

It seems they are a 'faceless organization...'


I wish the person on the other end of the line had told me this, before he gave me a load of tasks to do, & said ring back if this doesn't work!!


IT DIDN'T!!!




So tomorrow will be day 5 with NO MOBILE PHONE...Grrrrrrr!!!!!


I am now on a WEEK with no phone.. sad I know, to rumble on about a peice of plastic, you can talk & take photo's with...

But, the mobile has become so much more than that... how we save images of our day, or text a friend a funny story, or call a loved one with our concerns...






1 comment:

Poppy said...

Bless, I hope you have got it sorted out now!

Lou xxx