Sunday 27 March 2011

InSpiRaTiOnS...............

So we all went to the CL Fair this week... as usual our trip was arranged by the delightful Jaini...

The Fair was very different this year... did any of you go..?

What did you think..?


For me I really liked it... it WAS different......, there were different sellers there, & more vintage stalls, inluding new sellers than ever before, thou sad not to see some of the familiar faces that have been there for many years... is this a sign of our financial times..?


As usual it is always inspirational........ & for me, it's the sellers that take the time to talk to you that I like, because without those of us that trudged around the centre, there would be NO fair... something I think a few sellers need to bear in mind...


Talking of Fairs Our Handmaid & Vintage Spring Fair is only next week........

Here are few more things I've been working on...


Strawberry Shortcake Heart shaped soaps....

Cuff links made from vintage buttons...


2 comments:

LissyLou said...

i went, i really enjoyed it. It was my first CL spring fair x

anyaadores said...

Hello - just found your blog and I am really enjoying reading it. Wish we had such interesting vintage fairs in Denmark, looks like a trip is in order soon ;O)
Love the soap - adorable.
Following you now - please come and see me - hope you'll do the same.
A xx
Http://anyaadores.blogspot.com