Saturday 1 January 2011

Did you see this...?


If like me you spent your time over Christmas either rushed

off your feet.... or laid up in bed........ long story...!!!!

It's only now, that, I've caught up with any TV, that I was hoping

to watch......

*Upstairs downstairs.... truly lovely


*Miranda.... hilarious, & the small blonde friend reminds me, of me,...

I'm about that size, height, & it has been said a few times... "that mad woman....!!"


*Toast.....both funny & sad..

*The Royle family.... best TV moment over Christmas.... "she's in the dyson"

*All can be seen again Here



4 comments:

Sea Angels said...

No your not mad ! just incredibly funnyxx
Happy New year Marion.. I don't have a telly but the programs look good especially 'toast' and I also love your snow pictures, looks like your getting some pretty stuff out of your camera. Back to work Tuesday ugh and it all starts again x
Hugs Lynn xxx

Betsy Jarvis said...

ahhh upstairs downstairs was wonderfully gentle magical viewing....I think I was born in the wrong era..:-( !! x

Betsy Jarvis said...

lol.....re upstairs downstairs.....I would have made the servants move upstairs and I would have moved downstairs.....they ruined upstairs far far too much turquoise!!..... downstairs was uber cute !!

Unknown said...

oh I soo love Miranda - it's actually Miranda that reminds me of me! such fun x