Saturday 3 April 2010

A Personal Goal.......

Some time ago I was encouraged be Lynn over at
To send some of my work up to the Lovely magazine
I can't tell you how long I've drooled over these pages, &
these fantastic, creative artists, in the past...
In the hope or dream... that I may, one day, lay along side
them in this lovely magazine......!!

So I give thanks to Lynn at Sea Angels
Because she believed I could do it....
& kept emailing & nagging, me to send my work in.....

& as you can see from these pages, it paid off...
A very personal Goal, that my work has been published,
& that, I'm just a little bit proud off...
Thanks Lynn xx


6 comments:

Sea Angels said...

I am grinning from ear to ear and squealing with delight......I am thrilled so thrilled for you...this has made my easter the BEST ever....and I am going to say... fabulous fantastic and now who's the clever girl!!!!
Seriously I am mega pleased...now where can I buy this mag from he he...
Happy Easter
Love and hugs Lynn xxxxxx

Flower Girl said...

Hello Marion, Fantastic news, well done! Enjoy your weekend. Rebecca x

Unknown said...

Congratulations, that's great!
pam

Anonymous said...

Wow, well done :-))

Angela

kirsty said...

That's brilliant news, congratulations you! x

Anonymous said...

I just read your article in somerset life and enjoyed it so much that I had to come on over here to your blog and see you!

i'll follow after posting here!

come by and see me too sometime...creative carmelina

ciao bella