Tuesday 12 January 2010

Love is in the air......


Summer Lovin' Valentines Card £1.50



Smiling Couple Valentines Card £1.50


Lovers Valentines Card £1.50



Holding hands Valentines Card £1.50

Handmade Valentines cards hand sewn onto cream card, with matching cream envelope, with tiny handmade red clay hearts attached, finished with
hand stamped red heart in the card & envelope....

*Price includes postage from the UK
If you do decide you would like to buy any of my cards, please email at: jamesworth082@btinternet.com.
You may pay me by cheque or I can send you a bill via 'paypal' which you can pay by your debit or credit card
Please email me for any other details thank you Marion :O)




4 comments:

fen and ned said...

They're lovely me darlin! Blooming bargain, would it be weird if I sent one to a great dane! :O
xxx

Glassprimitif said...

Fabulous cards! Just right for Valentines Day

Primchick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fen and ned said...

Hey you! yes you! You are one of my 'nominees' for a blog award over at my digs! Drag yourself over if you have time xxx (and then answer my ruddy question on folksy pm!) :D